Thank you all for attending today’s webinar on mobile coupons. Since we had a bit of a glitch with the webinar software, and I could not answer your questions in real time, I thought I’d post the answers here. I could not quite understand some of the questions, please call or email us if you don’t see the answer to your question here.
Are there stats or reporting on mobile coupons?
Yes, in the list of coupons created for the mobile domain or account you can see how many times a coupon was redeemed. We will be adding more detailed stats in the next releases.
Why are you not sharing coupons on Facebook?
piJnz mobile coupons can be shared on Facebook, Twitter and via email. (When editing a coupon, simply enable these options).
Can you briefly discuss best methods for helping prospects find the coupons.
1. “Mobilizing” traditional coupons – adding a link, a QR code or an SMS keyword as a way for the consumer to easily get the coupon onto their mobile device. (Remember – mobile coupons have a much higher redemption rate than the traditional coupons).
2. Distribution of mobile coupons to your SMS subscriber list (e.g. send them a text message with a link to the coupon).
3. Distribution to your newsletter subscriber list (send them an email with a link to the mobile coupon. Most likely they’ll reading your email on their smart phone device anyway.)
4. Via coupon directories, or services like ValPak.
5. Google Mobile Adwords ads could be linked to a mobile coupon page.
Do we have a way to redirect upon expiration to another mobile page?
Currently we do not have a way to automatically redirect the expired coupon to another page (e.g. schedule the coupon to redirect to another page after a certain date). However, you can always redirect the mobile coupon page manually (after the expiration date, log into the piJnz control panel and set the mobile coupon page to redirect to some other page or URL).